When attempting to juggle all of my roles it’s important to remember that juggling is hard. You can only juggle for so long before your arms get tired and you get out of sync. Things will get dropped, but there’s a good chance you can pick them up before too many people notice. Just smile and pretend it’s part of the act. It’s better to be beautiful than perfect.
- Audio Video Expo announces agenda for end of October conference [CTA]
- Costs for Colorado broadband project to connect schools, EAGLE-Net, continue to soar [TechKnowBytes]
- AT&T Contributes $50,000 to Foothills United Way to help with flood relief [CTA]
- Rivet readies for rebound with a new CEO [RMTech]
- A little bit about the shape of work at RoundPegg [BuiltInColorado]
- Elyse Kent converses about the culture at Convercent [BuiltinColorado]
- Board chair, Eric Mitisek explains the reasoning behind the BuiltinColorado name change. Turns out it has nothing to do with this newsletter [BuiltinColorado]
- Twitter adds emergency alert capabilities for public safety accounts [TheVerge]
- Microsoft may have a good idea and merge the Windows and the Windows Mobile App stores [ZDNet]
- Steam to power gaming in your living room [SteamPowered]
- 10/2 – Analyze Boulder – Monthly Meetup: More machine now than man
- 10/4 – AITP – Interface ’13
- 10/4-5 – BDNT – Spaceup Denver Unconference
- 10/5 – RMCIT – NoCo Mini Maker Faire
- 10/7 – CO IGDA – October Meetup
Thank you for reading!
If you know of any other good news stories or sources about tech in Colorado, please let me know! Also if you attend any of the events listed, I would love to hear from you!