Colorado Tech Weekly brings you the top 10 technology stories of the past week and the best upcoming local tech events every Monday morning!
A lot goes into evaluating startups and organizations that work with startups. This week we see a little of everything with the stories about Techstars, SecureSet and Massroots.
This is the last CTW post I will do as a 9-1-1 dispatcher! W00t! Have a great week!
Top Colorado Technology News
- University of Colorado plans $15,000 online degree programs [ColoradoPolitics]
- Denver’s Optiv buys data science company [DBJ]
- Boulder-based Tendril releases major enhancements to data analytics software [InnovatioNews]
- Boulder’s Congruex raises $20 million in capital [BizWest]
- Denver-based cannabis tech firm MassRoots sues founder, alleging “serious misconduct” [DenverPost]
- MassRoots founder initiates proxy battle to overthrow Denver marijuana firm’s board, leadership [DenverPost]
- Techstars raising $400 million venture capital fund [DBJ]
- Denver cybersecurity school, SecureSet, expands outside of Colorado [DBJ]
- Loveland’s Aleph Objects announces 10 new products for LulzBot 3D printer ecosystem [InnovatioNews]
- Amid Denver growth, Gusto hires first-ever CFO; is an IPO ahead? [DBJ]
Top Upcoming Events
- 11/29 – CTA – Insurtech in Colorado: Innovation that may surprise you
- 11/29 – Denver Tech & Design Community – Talk Data to Me
- 11/29 – Women in Robotics BoulderDenver – Winter Happy Hour!
- 12/2 – Learn to Code Colorado – Galvanize Web Development Immersive Basic Training
- 12/4 – Learn To Code Boulder – Learn to Code: PYTHON
- 12/5 – Denver Salesforce Developer Group – Dreamforce 17 Global Gathering
- 12/5 – CodeCraft – Mastering the Technical Interview: An Interactive Panel Discussion
- 12/5 – DOSUG – Annual Party
Thank you for reading!
If you know of any other good news stories or sources about tech in Colorado or if you have any news stories or opinions of your own about Colorado tech, email me at COTechWeekly@Gmail.com.